Liberon Raw Linseed Oil 1 Litre(LIBRLO1L)
A traditional oil for nourishing and waterproofing wood. This original oil polish has a tradition going back many centuries. Raw Linseed Oil is a hardwearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish.
- For use on hard or close grained wood.
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats.
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing.
- Add to putty to keep it soft.
- EN71 approved - safe for toys.
- Usage: interior.
Coverage: 1 L = 8-10 m².
Drying time: minimum 4 days.
The LIBRLO1L Raw Linseed Oil has a volume of 1 Litre
- Liberon Iron Paste 250mlList Price £12.28Our Price £8.72INC VATSaving £3.56
- Liberon Liming Wax 500mlList Price £19.76Our Price £13.81INC VATSaving £5.95
- Liberon Black Polish 250mlList Price £9.85Our Price £6.97INC VATSaving £2.88
- Liberon Liming Bronze BrushList Price £15.31Our Price £10.70INC VATSaving £4.61
- Liberon Gilt Cream Trianon 30mlList Price £11.11Our Price £7.91INC VATSaving £3.20
- Liberon Lubo Lubricating Wax 500mlList Price £11.70Our Price £8.33INC VATSaving £3.37