Faithfull Router Bit Tungsten Carbide Two Flute 9.0mm 1/4in Shank(FAIRB219)
The manufacturing specification for Faithfull router bit cutters ensures that they are suitable for use by all professional tradesmen, craftsmen and conscientious DIY enthusiasts.
Every Faithfull router cutter tip is made from tungsten carbide, brazed onto a steel body and designed to cut a wide variety of timber and abrasive material such as MDF and plywood. With careful handling and under normal conditions, they will outlast HSS grade cutters many times. These top quality cutters will ensure an excellent finish and provide the user with long lasting and reliable service.
Cutting Diameter: 9.0 mm 11/32in.
Cutting Length 19 mm
Shank Diameter: 1/4in.
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 5inList Price £1.18Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.33
- Faithfull Wooden Broom Handle 1.53m x 23mm (60 x 15/16in)List Price £2.26Our Price £1.46INC VATSaving £0.80
- Faithfull 3 Gallon 14 Litre Bucket - BlackList Price £2.50Our Price £1.37INC VATSaving £1.13
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 4inList Price £0.91Our Price £0.66INC VATSaving £0.25
- Faithfull Large Plastic FloatList Price £8.40Our Price £4.61INC VATSaving £3.79
- Faithfull Broom Stiff Bassine 45cm (18 in) + Handle & StayList Price £14.60Our Price £8.42INC VATSaving £6.18