Faithfull Long Wood Auger Drill Bit 8mm(FAICA8L)
Faithfull Long Series Combination Auger Bits can be used in either a hand or power drill at low speeds. Machined from high quality carbon steel, they feature a pitched screw point for accurate starting with a wide flat spiral for improved stability, straight tracking and fast waste removal. Augers may be use in timber, plywood, MDF and blockwood and can be resharpened using a hand file.
Extra long series for deep boring.
Overall Length: 400mm.
Size.8 mm x 400 mm.
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 5inList Price £1.18Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.33
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 4inList Price £0.91Our Price £0.66INC VATSaving £0.25
- Faithfull Broom Stiff Bassine 45cm (18 in) + Handle & StayList Price £14.60Our Price £8.42INC VATSaving £6.18
- Faithfull Large Plastic FloatList Price £8.40Our Price £4.61INC VATSaving £3.79
- Faithfull Churn Brush with Short HandleList Price £4.33Our Price £2.47INC VATSaving £1.86
- Faithfull Wooden Broom Handle 1.53m x 23mm (60 x 15/16in)List Price £2.26Our Price £1.46INC VATSaving £0.80