Faithfull Long Wood Auger Drill Bit 8mm(FAICA8L)
Faithfull Long Series Combination Auger Bits can be used in either a hand or power drill at low speeds. Machined from high quality carbon steel, they feature a pitched screw point for accurate starting with a wide flat spiral for improved stability, straight tracking and fast waste removal. Augers may be use in timber, plywood, MDF and blockwood and can be resharpened using a hand file.
Extra long series for deep boring.
Overall Length: 400mm.
Size.8 mm x 400 mm.
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 4inList Price £0.91Our Price £0.66INC VATSaving £0.25
- Faithfull Wooden Broom Handle 1.83m x 28mm (72in x 1.1/8in)List Price £4.19Our Price £2.60INC VATSaving £1.59
- Faithfull Broom Stiff Bassine 45cm (18 in) + Handle & StayList Price £14.60Our Price £8.42INC VATSaving £6.18
- Faithfull Plasterers Bath 4ft x 2ft x 1ftList Price £52.07Our Price £28.55INC VATSaving £23.52
- Faithfull Hand Brush Soft Coco 275mm (11in)List Price £2.40Our Price £1.37INC VATSaving £1.03
- Faithfull Hardwood File Handle 5inList Price £1.18Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.33