Bailey 3592 Drain Tracing Dye - Purple(BAI3592)
The Baileys Drain Tracing Dyes are soluble in water and are used to locate the direction of water flow in pipes, drains etc.
The best way to use the dye is to dissolve the required amount into about five litres of water and then add into the flow or tank. The dilution rates assume that the dye is being added to clean water, for examle one 8oz jar will provide enough dye for approximately 15,000 litres/3,300 gallons of water.
However please note that dirty water will require a greater concentration of dye.
The Baileys BAI3592 Drain Tracing Dyes is 8 ounces (200 grammes)
Part No: 3592
Dilution Rates Litres: 12-14,000
- Bailey 5431 Universal Drain Rod Set (3) in Carry BagList Price £49.91Our Price £30.14INC VATSaving £19.77
- Bailey 1751 Universal Plunger 4inList Price £3.06Our Price £2.18INC VATSaving £0.88
- Bailey 1600 Universal Blue Poly Rod 3/4 x 3ftList Price £3.50Our Price £2.50INC VATSaving £1.00
- Bailey 1968 Canvas Air Bag 4inList Price £27.00Our Price £19.26INC VATSaving £7.74
- Bailey 1960 Drain Test Plug 4in - Plastic CapList Price £7.60Our Price £5.34INC VATSaving £2.26
- Bailey 1749 Universal Double Worm Screw 2inList Price £4.62Our Price £3.31INC VATSaving £1.31