Bailey 3592 Drain Tracing Dye - Purple(BAI3592)
The Baileys Drain Tracing Dyes are soluble in water and are used to locate the direction of water flow in pipes, drains etc.
The best way to use the dye is to dissolve the required amount into about five litres of water and then add into the flow or tank. The dilution rates assume that the dye is being added to clean water, for examle one 8oz jar will provide enough dye for approximately 15,000 litres/3,300 gallons of water.
However please note that dirty water will require a greater concentration of dye.
The Baileys BAI3592 Drain Tracing Dyes is 8 ounces (200 grammes)
Part No: 3592
Dilution Rates Litres: 12-14,000
- Bailey 1751 Universal Plunger 4inList Price £3.06Our Price £2.18INC VATSaving £0.88
- Bailey 5431 Universal Drain Rod Set (3) in Carry BagList Price £49.91Our Price £28.63INC VATSaving £21.28
- Bailey 1604 Lockfast Blue Polypropylene Rod 3/4 x 3ftList Price £6.92Our Price £4.97INC VATSaving £1.95
- Bailey 1988 U Gauge Tubing (1 Metre)List Price £1.79Our Price £1.27INC VATSaving £0.52
- Bailey 1989 Y PieceList Price £1.92Our Price £1.37INC VATSaving £0.55
- Bailey 2567 Drain Test Plug 12in - Brass CapList Price £51.88Our Price £36.38INC VATSaving £15.50