Araldite Fusion Syringe 3g(ARA400013)
The Araldite® Fusion Epoxy is a strong, long-lasting solvent-free adhesive which gives the bonding power of a 2-part adhesive without mixing. Supplied in a syringe and offers express setting in just 90 seconds.
Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon®). 2-component epoxy with very fast setting.
Sets clear. Can be painted and sanded. Water, oil, chemical and impact resistant. High temperature resistance (-30°C to 65°C).
Araldite® Fusion Epoxy has all the bonding power of Araldite’s famous two-part epoxies delivered in a single shot by this clever syringe.
- Araldite ARA400007 Rapid Syringe 24mlList Price £6.85Our Price £4.26INC VATSaving £2.59
- Araldite Standard Tubes (2 x 15ml)List Price £6.34Our Price £3.92INC VATSaving £2.42
- Araldite Rapid Tubes (2 x 15ml)List Price £6.34Our Price £3.92INC VATSaving £2.42
- Araldite Standard Syringe 24mlList Price £6.85Our Price £4.26INC VATSaving £2.59
- Araldite Fusion Syringe 3gList Price £3.67Our Price £2.28INC VATSaving £1.39
- Araldite Crystal Tubes (2 x 15ml)List Price £6.85Our Price £4.26INC VATSaving £2.59