Trend KWJ700S Multi-Material Kitchen Worktop Jig 700mm(ZZZTREKWJ700S)
The Trend Multi-Material Kitchen Worktop Jig is a worktop jig for use on square edge and standard kitchen worktop.
The KWJ/700S is made from a hard-wearing CNC machined Compact Grade High Pressure Laminate 12mm thick jig that enables cutting both parts of the joint in 15 minutes including setting up.
- Use on composite square edge, laminate and solid wood worktops.
- For square edge and small radius edge worktops to produce a neater joint.
- For standard radius edge postform laminate worktops.
- Preset kitchen worktop widths for ease of set up.
- Left and right hand joints for most kitchen layouts.
- Precise fit ABS plastic location pins for accuracy.
- 10mm offset cut for composite, solid wood and square edge worktop.
- 35mm offset cut for standard laminate postform worktop.
- Preset for worktop widths 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 635mm, 650mm and 700mm.
- 35mm hinge recess facility
- Three open ended dog bone style bolt recess
- Radius curves at 40mm, 100mm and 400mm.
- 45 degree end cut.
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter ref. GB30.
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length.
- Two clamps.
What's in the Box
1 x Trend KWJ/700S Jig
6 x ABS Plastic Pins