Trend 50/06 Professional HSSE Helical Plunge Cutter - 6.0mm(TRE50068HSE)
Tooling for use on webbed aluminium and UPVC extrusions by window and door fabricators. Cutters are produced in special high speed steel (HSSE) to ensure a clean cut and resist the abrasive nature of anodised aluminium extrusions. Cutters are designed to plunge and machine or mill lateral slots
All tooling for aluminium should be used with a coolant, wax stick, or lubricant. The material being worked on should always be securely clamped in a machine vice.
One Flute helical Plunge-slotting bit.
8 mm Shank.
D = 6 mm
C = 14 mm
OL = 60 mm
- Trend SNAP/CS/SET 5pc Countersink SetList Price £31.44Our Price £19.99INC VATSaving £11.45
- Trend D/LIFT/B Swivel Door & Board LifterList Price £22.84Our Price £14.99INC VATSaving £7.85
- Trend SNAP/DBG/SET Drill Bit Guide Set with Quick Chuck - 5/64in, 7/64in & 9/64inList Price £46.66Our Price £26.99INC VATSaving £19.67
- Trend SP-46/02D Torx ScrewList Price £2.33Our Price £1.86INC VATSaving £0.47
- Trend Pocket Hole Screws Mixed Set 850pcList Price £36.00Our Price £21.95INC VATSaving £14.05
- Trend DG/JIG Draining Groove JigList Price £148.21Our Price £109.99INC VATSaving £38.22