Trend 50/06 Professional HSSE Helical Plunge Cutter - 6.0mm(TRE50068HSE)
Tooling for use on webbed aluminium and UPVC extrusions by window and door fabricators. Cutters are produced in special high speed steel (HSSE) to ensure a clean cut and resist the abrasive nature of anodised aluminium extrusions. Cutters are designed to plunge and machine or mill lateral slots
All tooling for aluminium should be used with a coolant, wax stick, or lubricant. The material being worked on should always be securely clamped in a machine vice.
One Flute helical Plunge-slotting bit.
8 mm Shank.
D = 6 mm
C = 14 mm
OL = 60 mm
- Trend D/LIFT/B Swivel Door & Board LifterList Price £22.84Our Price £11.99INC VATSaving £10.85
- Trend SET/SS50 1/4in Router Bit Set 50pcList Price £155.94Our Price £89.99INC VATSaving £65.95
- Trend Pocket Hole Screws - VariousPrice £14.99INC VAT
- Trend H/JIG/C Two-Part Skeleton Hinge Jig + Carry Bag + FOC Corner Chisel & Pro 1/2" Router Bit!List Price £293.42Our Price £189.95INC VATSaving £103.47
- Trend SNAP/DBG/SET Drill Bit Guide Set with Quick Chuck - 5/64in, 7/64in & 9/64inList Price £46.66Our Price £26.99INC VATSaving £19.67
- Trend SNAP/TH2/SET Snappy Tool Set 60pcList Price £120.65Our Price £89.99INC VATSaving £30.66