Trend 50/06 Professional HSSE Helical Plunge Cutter - 6.0mm(TRE50068HSE)
Tooling for use on webbed aluminium and UPVC extrusions by window and door fabricators. Cutters are produced in special high speed steel (HSSE) to ensure a clean cut and resist the abrasive nature of anodised aluminium extrusions. Cutters are designed to plunge and machine or mill lateral slots
All tooling for aluminium should be used with a coolant, wax stick, or lubricant. The material being worked on should always be securely clamped in a machine vice.
One Flute helical Plunge-slotting bit.
8 mm Shank.
D = 6 mm
C = 14 mm
OL = 60 mm
- Trend Professional 160mm Plunge Saw Blade 48TList Price £51.85Our Price £15.95INC VATSaving £35.90
- Trend Air Stealth Half-MaskPrice £20.99INC VAT
- Trend SNAP/PC/12 Plug Cutter 1/2inList Price £17.60Our Price £15.85INC VATSaving £1.75
- Trend Professional 165mm Plunge Saw Blade 48TList Price £58.34Our Price £15.95INC VATSaving £42.39
- Trend CraftPro 190mm Circular Saw Blade (Pack 3)List Price £71.84Our Price £25.99INC VATSaving £45.85
- Trend SNAP/DBG/SET Drill Bit Guide Set with Quick Chuck - 5/64in, 7/64in & 9/64inList Price £46.66Our Price £26.99INC VATSaving £19.67