Used by carpenters, electricians and plumbers for lifting floorboards or channelling recesses in solid floors. The chisel is forged from chrome vanadium steel for increased strength and durability. Blade holds its edge longer and therefore needs less sharpening. Hardened, quenched and tempered to precise specifications for added safety.Modified parabolic striking end for greater resistance to mushrooming and chipping.
BI-Material handguard for increased comfort and protection from overstrike.
Size: 280 x 75mm (11 x 3 in).
- Stanley FatMax Screwdriver Set Insulated 6pceList Price £36.32Our Price £22.64INC VATSaving £13.68
- Stanley Contractor ChestList Price £83.38Our Price £51.16INC VATSaving £32.22
- Stanley Closed Case Fibreglass Tape 20m 0-34-296List Price £12.66Our Price £8.26INC VATSaving £4.40
- Stanley 102 Block Plane 1-12-102List Price £26.17Our Price £16.34INC VATSaving £9.83
- Stanley Fatmax Metal/Plastic Rolling Workshop 1-95-622List Price £217.19Our Price £129.85INC VATSaving £87.34
- Stanley Tools Dynagrip Snap-Off Blade Knife 18mmList Price £9.67Our Price £6.25INC VATSaving £3.42
- Stanley Tools Max Finish Advance Synthetic Paint Brush 25mmList Price £6.13Our Price £3.34INC VATSaving £2.80
- Stanley Click & Connect Organiser Stst1-71963List Price £25.02Our Price £15.65INC VATSaving £9.37