Scan Fire Action Procedure - Photoluminescent (200 x 300mm)(SCA0202)
This Scan high intensity safety sign is made from 1.3mm thick, rigid material. It is printed using UV resistant inks, which resist fading. The background of this sign is photoluminescent, which means that is glows and can be seen in the dark. It is non toxic, non radioactive with no lead of phosphorous. The sign is easy to read with clear instruction and illustration.
Exceeds PSPA Class 1 classification
Complies with BS5499 and/or ISO 7010 design criteria where applicable.
The SCA0202 safety sign has the following specifications:
Size: 200 x 300mm
Message: This sign details a fire action procedure, including spaces to write the Fire Brigade phone number, and point of assembly.
- Scan PVC 45cm GauntletList Price £5.78Our Price £3.06INC VATSaving £2.72
- Scan SCAGLOLATYL Yellow Foam Latex Coated Glove 13g LargeList Price £2.83Our Price £1.54INC VATSaving £1.29
- Scan Heavy-Duty Rigger GlovesList Price £5.08Our Price £2.71INC VATSaving £2.37
- Scan Knitshell Thermal Gloves Orange/BlackList Price £4.91Our Price £2.50INC VATSaving £2.41
- Scan SCAGLOLATOL Orange Foam Latex Coated Glove 13g LargeList Price £2.83Our Price £1.54INC VATSaving £1.29
- Scan SCAGLONITBXL Palm Dipped Black Nitrile Glove XLList Price £2.03Our Price £1.04INC VATSaving £0.99