The Roughneck Tornado Site Boots are made from full grain leather, with a reinforced heel kick region and padded collar and tongue. The boots have steel toe caps and composite mid soles. A composite midsole has the same protection as a steel midsole, but with greatly improved flexibility and comfort. This helps to reduce fatigue and increase comfort in everyday use. The boots have PUR soles that offer chemical and oil resistance and shock absorption.
Supplied with a spare pair of laces. Available in Wheat or Brown.
EN Test: CE EN ISO 20345-2011.
Safety Rating: S1P.
Slip Rating: SRA.
These Roughneck Tornado Composite Midsole Site Boots have the following specification:
Size: UK 6 Euro 39.
- Roughneck Ball Pein Hammer 16oz Fibreglass HandleList Price £17.72Our Price £9.95INC VATSaving £7.78
- Roughneck Bowsaw Blade Small Teeth 600mm (24in)List Price £4.69Our Price £2.75INC VATSaving £1.94
- Roughneck Gorilla Bar Twin Pack 14in and 24inList Price £28.68Our Price £15.16INC VATSaving £13.52
- Roughneck 2pc Gorilla Bar Set 14in + 22inList Price £25.74Our Price £14.26INC VATSaving £11.48
- Roughneck Axe Fibreglass Handle 600g (1.1/4 lb) 370mmList Price £20.80Our Price £11.54INC VATSaving £9.25
- Roughneck ROU22131 Phillips PH1 x 75mm ScrewdriverList Price £2.80Our Price £1.66INC VATSaving £1.14
- Roughneck Posthole Digger 17 lb - 69in x 1in ShankList Price £78.46Our Price £41.65INC VATSaving £36.80
- Roughneck ROU31178 6 Piece Parallel Pin Punch SetList Price £18.07Our Price £10.15INC VATSaving £7.92