Roughneck Tornado Boots Composite Midsole Brown UK 11 Euro 46(RNKTORNAD11B)
The Roughneck Tornado Site Boots are made from full grain leather, with a reinforced heel kick region and padded collar and tongue. The boots have steel toe caps and composite mid soles. A composite midsole has the same protection as a steel midsole, but with greatly improved flexibility and comfort. This helps to reduce fatigue and increase comfort in everyday use. The boots have PUR soles that offer chemical and oil resistance and shock absorption.
Supplied with a spare pair of laces. Available in Wheat or Brown.
EN Test: CE EN ISO 20345-2011.
Safety Rating: S1P.
Slip Rating: SRA.
These Roughneck Tornado Composite Midsole Site Boots have the following specification:
Size: UK 11 Euro 46.
- Roughneck Carbon Steel Wire Brush Soft Grip 350mm 14 inchList Price £6.29Our Price £3.65INC VATSaving £2.64
- Roughneck Floor Scraper Long Fiberglass Handle 12inList Price £27.90Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £12.85
- Roughneck Spare Aluminium TubeList Price £12.42Our Price £6.95INC VATSaving £5.47
- Roughneck Spring Clamp 50mm (2 inch)List Price £4.88Our Price £2.84INC VATSaving £2.04
- Roughneck Demolition and Lifting BarList Price £32.86Our Price £17.75INC VATSaving £15.11
- Roughneck Nylon Ratcheting Clamp 235mm (9.1/4 inch)List Price £8.38Our Price £4.75INC VATSaving £3.62