Roughneck Tornado Boots Composite Midsole Brown UK 11 Euro 46(RNKTORNAD11B)
The Roughneck Tornado Site Boots are made from full grain leather, with a reinforced heel kick region and padded collar and tongue. The boots have steel toe caps and composite mid soles. A composite midsole has the same protection as a steel midsole, but with greatly improved flexibility and comfort. This helps to reduce fatigue and increase comfort in everyday use. The boots have PUR soles that offer chemical and oil resistance and shock absorption.
Supplied with a spare pair of laces. Available in Wheat or Brown.
EN Test: CE EN ISO 20345-2011.
Safety Rating: S1P.
Slip Rating: SRA.
These Roughneck Tornado Composite Midsole Site Boots have the following specification:
Size: UK 11 Euro 46.
- Roughneck One Handed Turbo Clamp 15cm / 6inList Price £12.60Our Price £7.15INC VATSaving £5.45
- Roughneck Spring Clamp 25mm (1 inch)List Price £2.78Our Price £1.64INC VATSaving £1.14
- Roughneck Floor Scraper Long Fiberglass Handle 12inList Price £27.90Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £12.85
- Roughneck Spring Clamp 50mm (2 inch)List Price £4.88Our Price £2.84INC VATSaving £2.04
- Roughneck Fg Earth Rammer (Tamper) 8in x 8inList Price £56.51Our Price £30.25INC VATSaving £26.26
- Roughneck Demolition and Lifting BarList Price £32.86Our Price £17.65INC VATSaving £15.20