Marshalltown 510 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 1in(M/T510)
Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 25 x 170mm (1 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown M814 Plastic Plaster Pan 13inList Price £8.22Our Price £5.15INC VATSaving £3.07
- Marshalltown Mdr-389 Dry Wall Rasp With RailsList Price £16.25Our Price £10.15INC VATSaving £6.10
- Marshalltown 27 Drywall T Square 47.7/8inList Price £46.19Our Price £27.76INC VATSaving £18.43
- Marshalltown MXS73DSS Cement Trowel 14in - Durasoft HandleList Price £74.39Our Price £43.96INC VATSaving £30.43
- Marshalltown Mdr-390 Dry Wall Rasp Without RailsList Price £16.25Our Price £10.15INC VATSaving £6.10
- Marshalltown M9059 Soft-Grip Utility KnifeList Price £13.73Our Price £8.54INC VATSaving £5.18
- Marshalltown 34 12in Brick Trowel Wide London - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown MXS73GSD Gold Plaster Trowel 14 x 4.3/4List Price £75.85Our Price £44.75INC VATSaving £31.10