Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 25 x 170mm (1 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown MPB13GSD Gold Stainless Steel Plasterers Trowel 13 x 5inList Price £77.41Our Price £45.65INC VATSaving £31.76
- Marshalltown 19D 10in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Durasoft HandleList Price £68.58Our Price £40.45INC VATSaving £28.13
- Marshalltown 19P 11.1/2in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Plastic HandleList Price £61.76Our Price £36.74INC VATSaving £25.02
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 18 x 5inList Price £104.40Our Price £59.65INC VATSaving £44.75
- Marshalltown MXS73SS Stainless Steel Trowel 14 x 4.3/4inList Price £68.64Our Price £40.55INC VATSaving £28.09
- Marshalltown 52D Margin Trowel 5in x 2in Durasoft HandleList Price £22.54Our Price £13.85INC VATSaving £8.69
- Marshalltown M819 Plasterers Quik MixList Price £27.18Our Price £16.36INC VATSaving £10.82
- Marshalltown 508 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 3/4inList Price £22.30Our Price £13.75INC VATSaving £8.54