Marshalltown 510 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 1in(M/T510)
Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 25 x 170mm (1 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown M620 Masons Line 285ft - WhiteList Price £7.67Our Price £4.92INC VATSaving £2.75
- Marshalltown MXS77DSS Stainless Steel Trowel 18 In Durasoft HandleList Price £96.16Our Price £60.68INC VATSaving £35.47
- Marshalltown MXS13 Finishing Trowel - Wooden Handle 13 x 5inList Price £52.13Our Price £32.57INC VATSaving £19.56
- Marshalltown 19D 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Durasoft HandleList Price £68.58Our Price £42.46INC VATSaving £26.12
- Marshalltown M23D Dry Wall Internal Corner Trowel Durasoft HandleList Price £22.51Our Price £14.80INC VATSaving £7.72
- Marshalltown 80 Brick Jointer 1/2in & 5/8inList Price £9.94Our Price £6.37INC VATSaving £3.56