Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 22 x 170mm (7/8 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown MXS13 Finishing Trowel - Wooden Handle 13 x 5inList Price £52.13Our Price £31.04INC VATSaving £21.08
- Marshalltown M504D Tuck / Window Pointer Durasoft Handle 5/16inList Price £25.07Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £10.02
- Marshalltown 48 Gauging Trowel 7 x 3.3/8inList Price £40.64Our Price £24.44INC VATSaving £16.20
- Marshalltown M46115D London Pattern Pointing Trowel 5in Durasoft HandleList Price £22.54Our Price £13.85INC VATSaving £8.69
- Marshalltown M503D Tuck / Window Pointer Durasoft Handle 1/4inList Price £25.07Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £10.02
- Marshalltown MXS73SS Stainless Steel Trowel 14 x 4.3/4inList Price £68.64Our Price £40.55INC VATSaving £28.09
- Marshalltown 34 12in Brick Trowel Wide London - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown 19 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05