Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 19 x 170mm (3/4 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown 19P 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Plastic HandleList Price £61.76Our Price £36.74INC VATSaving £25.02
- Marshalltown M503D Tuck / Window Pointer Durasoft Handle 1/4inList Price £25.07Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £10.02
- Marshalltown Straight Grain Wood Float 12 x 5inList Price £15.98Our Price £9.95INC VATSaving £6.04
- Marshalltown 88 Brick TongsList Price £34.90Our Price £20.95INC VATSaving £13.94
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 11 x 5inList Price £86.40Our Price £50.95INC VATSaving £35.45
- Marshalltown 19P 12in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Plastic HandleList Price £61.76Our Price £36.74INC VATSaving £25.02
- Marshalltown 39 Rubber Float 9 x 4in - CoarseList Price £14.51Our Price £9.05INC VATSaving £5.46
- Marshalltown 89 Brick Joint RakerList Price £18.05Our Price £11.15INC VATSaving £6.90