Marshalltown 508 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 3/4in(M/T508)
Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 19 x 170mm (3/4 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown MXS73SS Stainless Steel Trowel 14 x 4.3/4inList Price £68.64Our Price £40.55INC VATSaving £28.09
- Marshalltown 45 Pointing Trowel 6in - Wooden HandleList Price £19.79Our Price £12.16INC VATSaving £7.63
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 18 x 5inList Price £104.40Our Price £61.04INC VATSaving £43.36
- Marshalltown M813 Galvanised Plaster Pan 12inList Price £15.62Our Price £9.76INC VATSaving £5.87
- Marshalltown Mdr-390 Dry Wall Rasp Without RailsList Price £16.25Our Price £10.15INC VATSaving £6.10
- Marshalltown 510 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 1inList Price £22.30Our Price £13.75INC VATSaving £8.54
- Marshalltown 33 11in Brick Trowel London Pattern - Durasoft HandleList Price £68.58Our Price £40.45INC VATSaving £28.13
- Marshalltown M790 Dry Wall Board LifterList Price £33.72Our Price £20.26INC VATSaving £13.46