Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 16 x 170mm (5/8 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown MXS13SS Stainless Steel Finishing Trowel - Wooden Handle 13 x 5inList Price £64.45Our Price £38.35INC VATSaving £26.10
- Marshalltown M723 Dry Wall Scarifier 12inList Price £18.47Our Price £11.35INC VATSaving £7.12
- Marshalltown 34L 11in Brick Trowel Wide London - Leather HandleList Price £80.63Our Price £47.54INC VATSaving £33.08
- Marshalltown 19 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown 45 Pointing Trowel 5in - Wooden HandleList Price £19.79Our Price £12.16INC VATSaving £7.63
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 11 x 5inList Price £86.40Our Price £50.95INC VATSaving £35.45
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 18 x 5inList Price £104.40Our Price £61.04INC VATSaving £43.36
- Marshalltown 34 12in Brick Trowel Wide London - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05