Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 12 x 170mm (1/2 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown M723 Dry Wall Scarifier 12inList Price £18.47Our Price £11.35INC VATSaving £7.12
- Marshalltown M25D External Dry Wall Corner Trowel Durasoft HandleList Price £23.54Our Price £14.45INC VATSaving £9.10
- Marshalltown M813 Galvanised Plaster Pan 12inList Price £15.62Our Price £9.76INC VATSaving £5.87
- Marshalltown MPB165GSD Gold Stainless Steel Plasterers Trowel 16 x 5inList Price £87.25Our Price £51.44INC VATSaving £35.81
- Marshalltown MXS73GSD Gold Plaster Trowel 14 x 4.3/4List Price £75.85Our Price £44.75INC VATSaving £31.10
- Marshalltown 34L 11in Brick Trowel Wide London - Leather HandleList Price £80.63Our Price £47.54INC VATSaving £33.08
- Marshalltown 1 Aluminium Hawk 13 x 13inList Price £37.70Our Price £22.64INC VATSaving £15.06
- Marshalltown MXS205GD Finishing Trowel DuraSoft 500 x 125mmList Price £97.22Our Price £56.84INC VATSaving £40.38