Marshalltown 506 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 1/2in(M/T506)
Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 12 x 170mm (1/2 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown M621 Masons Line 285ft - YellowList Price £8.74Our Price £5.45INC VATSaving £3.29
- Marshalltown M701SD Notched Trowel - Durasoft HandleList Price £26.66Our Price £16.04INC VATSaving £10.62
- Marshalltown M46114D London Pattern Pointing Trowel 4in Durasoft HandleList Price £22.54Our Price £13.85INC VATSaving £8.69
- Marshalltown 36D Cement Edger 6 x 3in Durasoft HandleList Price £13.25Our Price £8.24INC VATSaving £5.00
- Marshalltown 145 Magnesium Float 16 x 3.1/8inList Price £35.68Our Price £21.46INC VATSaving £14.22
- Marshalltown Straight Grain Wood Float 12 x 5inList Price £15.98Our Price £9.95INC VATSaving £6.04
- Marshalltown M505D Tuck / Window Pointer Durasoft Handle 3/8inList Price £25.07Our Price £15.05INC VATSaving £10.02
- Marshalltown M9059 Soft-Grip Utility KnifeList Price £13.73Our Price £8.54INC VATSaving £5.18