Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 10 x 170mm (3/8 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown 2 Aluminium Hawk 13.5 x 13.5inList Price £39.32Our Price £23.65INC VATSaving £15.67
- Marshalltown 34 12in Brick Trowel Wide London - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown MPB7GSD Gold Stainless Steel Plasterers Trowel 12 x 5inList Price £75.24Our Price £44.45INC VATSaving £30.79
- Marshalltown 43 Tile Grouter 9 x 4inList Price £19.67Our Price £12.14INC VATSaving £7.52
- Marshalltown 81 Brick Jointer 3/4in & 7/8inList Price £9.94Our Price £6.25INC VATSaving £3.68
- Marshalltown 33 11in Brick Trowel London Pattern - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown MXS73DSS Cement Trowel 14in - Durasoft HandleList Price £74.39Our Price £43.96INC VATSaving £30.43
- Marshalltown M723 Dry Wall Scarifier 12inList Price £18.47Our Price £11.35INC VATSaving £7.12