Marshalltown 505 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 3/8in(M/T505)
Referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
Fitted with a hardwood handle.
It is available in a wide variety of widths.
This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weather proofing and to improve appearance.
Hardwood handle with ferrule
Size 10 x 170mm (3/8 x 6 3/4 in)
- Marshalltown M620 Masons Line 285ft - WhiteList Price £7.67Our Price £4.92INC VATSaving £2.75
- Marshalltown MXS77DSS Stainless Steel Trowel 18 In Durasoft HandleList Price £96.16Our Price £60.68INC VATSaving £35.47
- Marshalltown 19D 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Durasoft HandleList Price £68.58Our Price £42.46INC VATSaving £26.12
- Marshalltown M23D Dry Wall Internal Corner Trowel Durasoft HandleList Price £22.51Our Price £14.80INC VATSaving £7.72
- Marshalltown MPB815D Pre Worn Plasterers Trowel 18inList Price £78.11Our Price £48.40INC VATSaving £29.71
- Marshalltown Permaflex Plasterer Trowel DuraSoft 18 x 5inList Price £104.40Our Price £62.45INC VATSaving £41.95