Marshalltown 48 Gauging Trowel 7 x 3.3/8in(M/T48)
Marshalltown M48 gauging trowel solid forged from high grade tool steel and carefully taper ground and polished. Traditional wooden handle with polished steel ferrule. Used primarily for measuring, mixing and applying small quantities of cement.
Made to the usual high Marshalltown Standards.
Size: 180 x 86mm (7 x 3.3/8in).
- Marshalltown Sanding Sheets 220g M935List Price £13.58Our Price £8.45INC VATSaving £5.14
- Marshalltown MXS73 Cement Trowel 14 x 4.3/4in Wooden HandleList Price £53.95Our Price £32.15INC VATSaving £21.80
- Marshalltown 38 Rubber Float 9 x 4in - FineList Price £14.51Our Price £9.05INC VATSaving £5.46
- Marshalltown M9059 Soft-Grip Utility KnifeList Price £13.73Our Price £8.54INC VATSaving £5.18
- Marshalltown M631 Masons Line 285ft - Fluorescent PinkList Price £12.28Our Price £7.64INC VATSaving £4.63
- Marshalltown 503 Tuck Pointer - Wooden Handle 1/4inList Price £22.30Our Price £13.75INC VATSaving £8.54
- Marshalltown 19 10in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Wooden HandleList Price £59.40Our Price £35.35INC VATSaving £24.05
- Marshalltown 19P 11in Philadelphia Brick Trowel - Plastic HandleList Price £61.76Our Price £36.74INC VATSaving £25.02