Lindstrom 8140 Diagonal Cutting Nipper - Micro Bevel(LIN8140)
These Lindstrom Diagonal cutting nippers have an oval head. They are produced from high performance ball bearing steel which is black oxidised for increased durability. The numerically controlled machine grinding guarantees edge and angle accuracy and contact, which increases tool reliability and consistency.
The edges are precision induction hardened to 63-65 HRC. The handles have a return spring and are sleeved.
Ideal for wire harness work, and standard printed circuit board assembly.
Oval heads are the most common type of nipper head. It combines strength and durability, can withstand and distribute the impact of cutting and is utilised in a myriad of applications.
Lindstrom Diagonal Cutting
Type: Micro Bevel Nipper.
- Lindstrom 8160 Diagonal Cutting Nipper - Micro BevelList Price £74.21Our Price £51.86INC VATSaving £22.34
- Lindstrom 7890 Supreme Long Nose PlierList Price £67.00Our Price £46.81INC VATSaving £20.18
- Lindstrom 8140 Diagonal Cutting Nipper - Micro BevelList Price £62.56Our Price £43.74INC VATSaving £18.82
- Lindstrom 7190 Supreme Diagonal Cutting NipperList Price £74.05Our Price £51.77INC VATSaving £22.28
- Lindstrom 7290 Supreme Oblique Cutting NipperList Price £80.18Our Price £56.10INC VATSaving £24.08
- Lindstrom 7291 Supreme Oblique Cutting NipperList Price £89.10Our Price £61.76INC VATSaving £27.34