Liberon Steel Wool is produced using a high quality steel to create crumble and dust resistant wool that is virtually oil free.
- Ideal for cleaning, preparing and maintaining wood and metal finishes.
- Ideal for applying wax polishes.
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free.
- Flexible abrasive.
- Ideal for use with paint strippers.
- Approved by the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
Steel Wool is available in 7 grades from Ultra Fine 0000 through a range of Fine to Medium 00, 0, 1 and Medium to Coarse 2, 3 and 4.
Polishing and cleaning delicate surfaces
- use to cut back between coats of French polishes, varnishes and oil finishes.
- use to clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium.
- use to cut back bet