Lessman Knot Wheel Brush 115 x 12 x M14 x 0.50(LES472217)
The Lessmann Knot Wheel Brushes are for grinders, angle grinders and stationary machines, used in the preparation and re-working of bolt fillet and butt welds. They remove scale, rust, paint, slag, rubber residue and can be used for de-burring. They are filled with a special high tensile strength steel wire in order to meet the exacting requirements during use.
This Lessmann Knot Wheel Brush has the following specification:
Wire Gauge: 0.50.
Wire Type: Steel.
Max RPM: 12,500/min.
- Lessman End Brush with Shank D12/60 x 20h .30 WireList Price £6.85Our Price £5.54INC VATSaving £1.31
- Lessman Steel Brake Caliper Brush 90 x 22 x 10List Price £8.50Our Price £6.26INC VATSaving £2.24
- Lessman Steel File Cleaning BrushList Price £4.98Our Price £3.89INC VATSaving £1.09
- Lessman Broom Head Raised Wooden Stock 6 RowList Price £15.10Our Price £10.93INC VATSaving £4.17
- Lessman Knot Cup Brush 65 x M14 x 0.5 WireList Price £13.92Our Price £11.45INC VATSaving £2.47
- Lessman Wheel Brush D80 x W18-20 x 10 BoreList Price £21.24Our Price £15.25INC VATSaving £5.99