Lessman Knot Wheel Brush 115 x 12 x M14 x 0.35(LES472117)
The Lessmann Knot Wheel Brushes are for grinders, angle grinders and stationary machines, used in the preparation and re-working of bolt fillet and butt welds. They remove scale, rust, paint, slag, rubber residue and can be used for de-burring. They are filled with a special high tensile strength steel wire in order to meet the exacting requirements during use.
This Lessmann Knot Wheel Brush has the following specification:
Wire Gauge: 0.35.
Wire Type: Steel.
Max RPM: 12,500/min.
- Lessman Steel File Cleaning BrushList Price £4.98Our Price £3.89INC VATSaving £1.09
- Lessman Broom Head Raised Wooden Stock 6 RowList Price £15.10Our Price £10.93INC VATSaving £4.17
- Lessman Knot Cup Brush 65 x M14 x 0.5 WireList Price £13.92Our Price £11.45INC VATSaving £2.47
- Lessman End Brush with Shank D12/60 x 20h .30 WireList Price £6.85Our Price £5.54INC VATSaving £1.31
- Lessman DIY Steel Wire Cylinder Brush 28mmx0.30List Price £5.75Our Price £4.87INC VATSaving £0.88
- Lessman Cup Brush 60 x M10 x 1.25 x 0.35 WireList Price £10.85Our Price £8.28INC VATSaving £2.57