The Irwin Universal 880 Triple Ground Hardpoint Saw is fitted with a high quality C75 steel blade and features a unique Triple Ground tooth design offering up to 25% faster cutting performance than traditional double ground saws. The blade is treated with a water based laquer providing four times the added protection than conventional anti-rust agents.
The handle is a proven design, light and strong with an ultra sonic welded soft-grip for increased hold and enhanced comfort. 90 and 45 degree angles integrated in the handle aid the user when marking out.
Teeth: 8 per inch
Point: 9 per inch
- Irwin Record 136/9 T Bar Clamp 1800mm 72 in - 66 in CapacityList Price £93.61Our Price £65.18INC VATSaving £28.43
- Irwin HSCo Heavy-Duty Cobalt Drill Bit 9mmList Price £11.27Our Price £5.20INC VATSaving £6.07
- Irwin 1897348 400mm Circular Saw Blade 60TList Price £126.26Our Price £64.00INC VATSaving £62.27
- Irwin Speedhammer SDS Max Drill Bit 28mm x 250/370mmList Price £93.19Our Price £41.38INC VATSaving £51.82
- Irwin HSS Professional Drill Bit 4.5mmList Price £3.12Our Price £1.58INC VATSaving £1.54
- Irwin Step Drill Bit 4mm - 22mm (10 Steps)List Price £46.90Our Price £22.28INC VATSaving £24.61
- Irwin Hex No.4 Screwdriver Bit - 25mm (Pack 10)List Price £5.92Our Price £2.99INC VATSaving £2.93
- Irwin 156R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 300mm (Pack 5)List Price £27.95Our Price £13.39INC VATSaving £14.56