Irwin Marples M2226 Sliding Bevel 9in - Rosewood Handle(MAR22269)
The IRWIN Marples M2226 Sliding Bevel made with a sealed rosewood stock. The blade is joined to the stock with a quick-release brass locking lever. Sliding bevels are perfect for marking angle lengths.
The slot in the hardened steel blade allows the user to accommodate a wide range of different size work pieces. The scales are etched on the surface which ensures a long durability and they are manufactured according to very fine tolerances, so all Marples measuring tools are very precise.
Avalible in the following sizes:
Size. 230mm (9 in).
- Irwin Flat Bit Set 17pc + WalletList Price £25.00Our Price £24.95INC VATSaving £0.05
- Irwin PH2 Screwdriver Bit - 70mm (Single)List Price £1.60Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.75
- Irwin 956R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 225mm (Pack 5)List Price £22.64Our Price £12.20INC VATSaving £10.44
- Irwin Mortar Rakes (2) 8mm x 20/40mm 3 CutterList Price £14.38Our Price £7.74INC VATSaving £6.64
- Strait-Line STL66406 Crayon YellowList Price £1.08Our Price £0.73INC VATSaving £0.35
- Irwin Marples MS500 ProTouch All-Purpose Chisel - Set of 4List Price £60.76Our Price £19.99INC VATSaving £40.77