Irwin 1897431 Construction 260mm Circular Saw Blade 48T(IRW1897431)
Irwin Construction Circular Saw Blades have welded carbide teeth for a stronger tooth bond and longer life. The ultra compact carbide is up to 70% tougher than standard carbide for superior sharpness and cut quality.
The blades have innovative heat vents and a fully hardened plate that runs truer for longer and with more accuracy. They have an alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth grind for cross-cutting and ripping in all woods.
The IRWIN IRW1897431 Construction Circular Saw Blade has the following specifications:
Reduction Ring: No.
- Irwin Flat Bit Set 17pc + WalletList Price £25.00Our Price £24.95INC VATSaving £0.05
- Irwin PH2 Screwdriver Bit - 70mm (Single)List Price £1.60Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.75
- Irwin 956R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 225mm (Pack 5)List Price £22.64Our Price £12.20INC VATSaving £10.44
- Irwin Mortar Rakes (2) 8mm x 20/40mm 3 CutterList Price £14.38Our Price £7.74INC VATSaving £6.64
- Strait-Line STL66406 Crayon YellowList Price £1.08Our Price £0.73INC VATSaving £0.35
- Irwin Marples MS500 ProTouch All-Purpose Chisel - Set of 4List Price £60.76Our Price £19.99INC VATSaving £40.77