Irwin 1897428 Construction 254mm Circular Saw Blade 48T(IRW1897428)
Irwin Construction Circular Saw Blades have welded carbide teeth for a stronger tooth bond and longer life. The ultra compact carbide is up to 70% tougher than standard carbide for superior sharpness and cut quality.
The blades have innovative heat vents and a fully hardened plate that runs truer for longer and with more accuracy. They have an alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth grind for cross cutting and ripping in all woods.
Negative rake blades are best used in machines where you pull the blade towards you as it helps to prevent from self feeding.
The IRWIN IRW1897428 Construction Circular Saw Blade has the following specifications:
Reduction Ring: No.
- Irwin Marples M373 Splitproof Bevel Edge Chisel Set 8pcList Price £281.29Our Price £69.95INC VATSaving £211.34
- Irwin PH2 Screwdriver Bit - 70mm (Single)List Price £1.60Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.75
- Irwin Pullsaw - Double Sided 240mm 7/17tpiList Price £24.59Our Price £15.58INC VATSaving £9.01
- Irwin Masonry Drill Bit 3mm x 70mmList Price £2.58Our Price £1.22INC VATSaving £1.36
- Irwin Masonry Drill Bit 6mm x 100mmList Price £3.00Our Price £1.48INC VATSaving £1.52
- Irwin Masonry Drill Bit 4mm x 160mmList Price £3.13Our Price £1.48INC VATSaving £1.65