Irwin 1897428 Construction 254mm Circular Saw Blade 48T(IRW1897428)
Irwin Construction Circular Saw Blades have welded carbide teeth for a stronger tooth bond and longer life. The ultra compact carbide is up to 70% tougher than standard carbide for superior sharpness and cut quality.
The blades have innovative heat vents and a fully hardened plate that runs truer for longer and with more accuracy. They have an alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth grind for cross cutting and ripping in all woods.
Negative rake blades are best used in machines where you pull the blade towards you as it helps to prevent from self feeding.
The IRWIN IRW1897428 Construction Circular Saw Blade has the following specifications:
Reduction Ring: No.
- Irwin Masonry Drill Bit 8mm x 160mmList Price £4.62Our Price £2.18INC VATSaving £2.44
- Irwin Masonry Drill Bit 4mm x 160mmList Price £3.13Our Price £1.48INC VATSaving £1.65
- Irwin 610R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 150mm (Pack 5)List Price £15.08Our Price £8.08INC VATSaving £7.00
- Irwin Tenon Saw XP3055-250 250mm (10 in) 12tpiList Price £13.21Our Price £8.40INC VATSaving £4.81
- Irwin Jack Xpert Tenon Saw 300mm 12in X 12TList Price £14.44Our Price £9.37INC VATSaving £5.07
- Irwin Speedhammer Plus Drill Bit 4.0mm x 160mmList Price £5.14Our Price £2.40INC VATSaving £2.74