Irwin 1897428 Construction 254mm Circular Saw Blade 48T(IRW1897428)
Irwin Construction Circular Saw Blades have welded carbide teeth for a stronger tooth bond and longer life. The ultra compact carbide is up to 70% tougher than standard carbide for superior sharpness and cut quality.
The blades have innovative heat vents and a fully hardened plate that runs truer for longer and with more accuracy. They have an alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth grind for cross cutting and ripping in all woods.
Negative rake blades are best used in machines where you pull the blade towards you as it helps to prevent from self feeding.
The IRWIN IRW1897428 Construction Circular Saw Blade has the following specifications:
Reduction Ring: No.
- Irwin Flat Bit Set 17pc + WalletList Price £25.00Our Price £24.95INC VATSaving £0.05
- Irwin PH2 Screwdriver Bit - 70mm (Single)List Price £1.60Our Price £0.85INC VATSaving £0.75
- Jack 880 Universal Panel Saw 22in 8 Teeth / 9 PointList Price £17.72Our Price £7.93INC VATSaving £9.79
- Irwin 610R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 150mm (Pack 5)List Price £15.08Our Price £8.08INC VATSaving £7.00
- Irwin 956R Recip / Sabre Saw Blades 225mm (Pack 5)List Price £22.64Our Price £12.20INC VATSaving £10.44
- Irwin Quick-Grip Mini Bar Clamp Twin Pack 150mm (6in)List Price £15.14Our Price £8.89INC VATSaving £6.25