Hultafors Safety Knife SK(HULSK)
This Hultafors Safety Knife is a dull pointed knife designed to minimise sticking injuries. The knife blade is made from 2.5 mm Japanese knife carbon steel that has been hardened to 58-60 HRC and the cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages with a final honing on a leather strop.
The handle and supplied holster are made of extra durable PP plastic.
A unique method for attaching the holster around a button on work clothes means it does not loosen, but is easy to remove.
Blade length: 88 mm.
Overall length: 203 mm.
- Hultafors Trekking Axe 800gList Price £44.63Our Price £26.95INC VATSaving £17.68
- Hultafors Electricians Knife ELKList Price £5.46Our Price £3.48INC VATSaving £1.98
- Hultafors Craftmans Knife Stainless Steel RFR Enhanced Grip CardedList Price £12.53Our Price £8.03INC VATSaving £4.50
- Hultafors Chopping Axe 850g Length 65cmList Price £54.38Our Price £33.55INC VATSaving £20.83
- Hultafors Mineral Wool Knife FGKList Price £15.11Our Price £9.67INC VATSaving £5.44
- Hultafors Safety Knife SKList Price £4.22Our Price £2.81INC VATSaving £1.42