Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVK(HULHVK)
The Hultifors HVK Craftsman's Knife is made from Japanese knife steel and has been developed and adapted for the craftsman. The unique attachment method of the sheath around a button on work clothes means that it does not loosen, but is easy to remove. The 2.5mm carbon steel blade has been hardened to 58-60 HRC with the cutting edge sharpened in several stages with a final honing on a leather strop.
The handle and sheath are made of extra durable PP plastic, if your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
Blade Length: 93mm.
Total Length: 208mm.
- Hultafors Trekking Axe 800gList Price £44.63Our Price £26.95INC VATSaving £17.68
- Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVKList Price £5.15Our Price £3.31INC VATSaving £1.84
- Hultafors Mineral Wool Knife FGKList Price £15.11Our Price £9.67INC VATSaving £5.44
- Hultafors Craftmans Knife Heavy-Duty GKList Price £7.24Our Price £4.64INC VATSaving £2.59
- Hultafors Electricians Knife ELKList Price £5.46Our Price £3.53INC VATSaving £1.93
- Hultafors Talmeter Marking Measure Tape 3m (Width 16mm)List Price £21.37Our Price £13.48INC VATSaving £7.90