Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVK(HULHVK)
The Hultifors HVK Craftsman's Knife is made from Japanese knife steel and has been developed and adapted for the craftsman. The unique attachment method of the sheath around a button on work clothes means that it does not loosen, but is easy to remove. The 2.5mm carbon steel blade has been hardened to 58-60 HRC with the cutting edge sharpened in several stages with a final honing on a leather strop.
The handle and sheath are made of extra durable PP plastic, if your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
Blade Length: 93mm.
Total Length: 208mm.
- Hultafors Trekking Axe 800gList Price £44.63Our Price £26.95INC VATSaving £17.68
- Hultafors Electricians Knife ELKList Price £5.46Our Price £3.48INC VATSaving £1.98
- Hultafors Craftmans Knife Stainless Steel RFR Enhanced Grip CardedList Price £12.53Our Price £8.03INC VATSaving £4.50
- Hultafors Chopping Axe 850g Length 65cmList Price £54.38Our Price £33.55INC VATSaving £20.83
- Hultafors Mineral Wool Knife FGKList Price £15.11Our Price £9.67INC VATSaving £5.44
- Hultafors Safety Knife SKList Price £4.22Our Price £2.81INC VATSaving £1.42