Hultafors Craftmans Knife Heavy-Duty GK(HULGK)
A powerful and durable ground knife suitable for coarse work such as prizing, breaking and hacking. The unique method for attaching the sheath around a button on work clothes means it does not loosen, but is easy to remove. The knife blade is made from 3 mm Japanese knife carbon steel, that has been hardened to 58-60 HRC with the cutting edge sharpened with a double edge angle and a final honing on a leather strop.
The handle and supplied holster are made of extra durable PP plastic. This heavy-duty knife is more robust and therefore has a larger sheath compared to other craftsman's knives.
Blade length: 94mm.
Total length: 222mm.
- Hultafors Craftmans Knife HVKList Price £5.15Our Price £3.31INC VATSaving £1.84
- Hultafors Trekking Axe 800gList Price £44.63Our Price £26.95INC VATSaving £17.68
- Hultafors Mineral Wool Knife FGKList Price £15.11Our Price £9.67INC VATSaving £5.44
- Hultafors Safety Knife SKList Price £4.22Our Price £2.81INC VATSaving £1.42
- Hultafors Electricians Knife ELKList Price £5.46Our Price £3.53INC VATSaving £1.93
- Hultafors Chopping Axe 850g Length 65cmList Price £54.38Our Price £33.55INC VATSaving £20.83