Frame Fixing & Plug - M8 x 135mm (Pack 10)(FORFF8135B)
These Forgefix Frame Fixings include both plug and screw with Pozi head. The plug is made from Nylon for longer life and durability. Its anti-rotation barbs prevent the plug from spinning in the hole.
They are through fixing, thus eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning. To use, simply drill through the fixture and into the base material, tap in the plug, insert the screw and tighten.
Widely used for baton, window and door frame fixing.
Ensure the correct Pozi drive insert bit is used to avoid 'Cam-Out'.
Frame Fixing & Plug M8 x 135 Blister 10
- Aercrete Square Anchors (Pack 10)List Price £5.56Our Price £2.87INC VATSaving £2.69
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.32INC VATSaving £1.28
- ForgeFix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw CSK ST ZYP 5.0 x 70mm -Box 100List Price £4.44Our Price £2.23INC VATSaving £2.21
- ForgeFix FORSH6010M Screw Hook ZP 60 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.52Our Price £0.76INC VATSaving £0.76
- Forgefix Socket Screw Slotted Raised Head Nickle Plated 3.5x40mmList Price £3.76Our Price £2.34INC VATSaving £1.42
- ForgeFix FORMPS580Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 5.0 x 80mm - Box of 100List Price £5.08Our Price £2.60INC VATSaving £2.48