ForgeFix FORT30GB212 Twist Nails Sheradised 30mm - Weight 2.5kg(FORT30GB212)
These Forgefix Twist Nails are a unique twisted shank nail for attaching metalwork joists, hangers, straps etc. The twisted shank assists in absorbing movement that may occur in construction. They have a sheradised finish for corrosion resistance. This finish is a thermal diffusion process, in which Zinc powder is vaporised and diffuses to the surface of the Twist Nail to form a sacrificial corrosion protective Zinc/Iron alloy coating, thus dramatically increasing the nails' durability.
The Twist Nail is the most popular construction nail used in fixing of joist hangers, restraining straps and Galvanised banding.
Twist Nails Sheradised 30mm Bag Weight 2.5kg
- ForgeFix FORSE4510M Screw Eyes ZP 45 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.40Our Price £0.68INC VATSaving £0.72
- ForgeFix FORMPS550Y Pozi Screw Countersunk 5.0 x 50mm - Box of 200List Price £6.20Our Price £3.06INC VATSaving £3.14
- ForgeFix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw CSK ST ZYP 5.0 x 70mm -Box 100List Price £4.44Our Price £2.16INC VATSaving £2.28
- ForgeFix FORMPS580Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 5.0 x 80mm - Box of 100List Price £5.08Our Price £2.54INC VATSaving £2.54
- ForgeFix FORROD10 Threaded Rod ZP M10 x 1m - SingleList Price £2.04Our Price £1.06INC VATSaving £0.98
- ForgeFix FORROD6 Threaded Rod ZP M6 x 1m - SingleList Price £0.76Our Price £0.41INC VATSaving £0.35