ForgeFix FORT30GB212 Twist Nails Sheradised 30mm - Weight 2.5kg(FORT30GB212)
These Forgefix Twist Nails are a unique twisted shank nail for attaching metalwork joists, hangers, straps etc. The twisted shank assists in absorbing movement that may occur in construction. They have a sheradised finish for corrosion resistance. This finish is a thermal diffusion process, in which Zinc powder is vaporised and diffuses to the surface of the Twist Nail to form a sacrificial corrosion protective Zinc/Iron alloy coating, thus dramatically increasing the nails' durability.
The Twist Nail is the most popular construction nail used in fixing of joist hangers, restraining straps and Galvanised banding.
Twist Nails Sheradised 30mm Bag Weight 2.5kg
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.32INC VATSaving £1.28
- TechFast Roofing Screw Timber - Steel Heavy Section 5.5x85mm Pack 50List Price £9.08Our Price £4.90INC VATSaving £4.18
- ForgeFix MPS690Y 6.0 x 90mm Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Box 100List Price £8.48Our Price £4.33INC VATSaving £4.15
- ForgeFix FORROD12 Threaded Rod ZP M12 x 1m - SingleList Price £2.96Our Price £1.61INC VATSaving £1.35
- Forgefix Socket Screw Slotted Raised Head Nickle Plated 3.5x35mmList Price £2.96Our Price £1.85INC VATSaving £1.11
- ForgeFix FORPCBB12 Black Pre-Galvanised Band 12mmx0,8x0m Box 1List Price £12.68Our Price £6.53INC VATSaving £6.15