ForgeFix FORPCR Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm - Box of 100(FORPCR)
These Forgefix Pipe Clip Reducers are made from heat-resistant polypropylenedesigned to withstand the temperature changes in central heating systems, and is effective with temperatures up to 100 degrees celsius (most pipes in domestic central heating systems operate at around 70°C).
Reduce a 22mm pipe clip to 15mm and are mainly used in a double 22mm pipe clip to reduce one side to 15mm when used in a run of 2 pipes.
Polypropylene, also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications. An addition polymer made from the monomer propylene, it is rugged and unusually resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids.
Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm Box 100
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.32INC VATSaving £1.28
- TechFast Roofing Screw Timber - Steel Heavy Section 5.5x85mm Pack 50List Price £9.08Our Price £4.90INC VATSaving £4.18
- ForgeFix MPS690Y 6.0 x 90mm Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Box 100List Price £8.48Our Price £4.33INC VATSaving £4.15
- ForgeFix FORROD12 Threaded Rod ZP M12 x 1m - SingleList Price £2.96Our Price £1.61INC VATSaving £1.35
- Forgefix Socket Screw Slotted Raised Head Nickle Plated 3.5x35mmList Price £2.96Our Price £1.85INC VATSaving £1.11
- ForgeFix FORPCBB12 Black Pre-Galvanised Band 12mmx0,8x0m Box 1List Price £12.68Our Price £6.53INC VATSaving £6.15