ForgeFix FORPCR Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm - Box of 100(FORPCR)
These Forgefix Pipe Clip Reducers are made from heat-resistant polypropylenedesigned to withstand the temperature changes in central heating systems, and is effective with temperatures up to 100 degrees celsius (most pipes in domestic central heating systems operate at around 70°C).
Reduce a 22mm pipe clip to 15mm and are mainly used in a double 22mm pipe clip to reduce one side to 15mm when used in a run of 2 pipes.
Polypropylene, also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications. An addition polymer made from the monomer propylene, it is rugged and unusually resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids.
Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm Box 100
- ForgeFix FORSE4510M Screw Eyes ZP 45 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.40Our Price £0.68INC VATSaving £0.72
- ForgeFix FORMPS580Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 5.0 x 80mm - Box of 100List Price £5.08Our Price £2.54INC VATSaving £2.54
- ForgeFix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw CSK ST ZYP 5.0 x 70mm -Box 100List Price £4.44Our Price £2.16INC VATSaving £2.28
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.27INC VATSaving £1.33
- Multi-Purpose Screws Yellow Passivated - Pozi Drive 3.0 x 10mm (Pk 80)List Price £1.40Our Price £0.74INC VATSaving £0.66
- ForgeFix FORMPS450Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 50mm - Box of 200List Price £4.04Our Price £2.03INC VATSaving £2.01