ForgeFix FORPCR Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm - Box of 100(FORPCR)
These Forgefix Pipe Clip Reducers are made from heat-resistant polypropylenedesigned to withstand the temperature changes in central heating systems, and is effective with temperatures up to 100 degrees celsius (most pipes in domestic central heating systems operate at around 70°C).
Reduce a 22mm pipe clip to 15mm and are mainly used in a double 22mm pipe clip to reduce one side to 15mm when used in a run of 2 pipes.
Polypropylene, also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications. An addition polymer made from the monomer propylene, it is rugged and unusually resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids.
Pipe Clip Reducer 22mm To 15mm Box 100
- ForgeFix FORSH6010M Screw Hook ZP 60 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.52Our Price £0.74INC VATSaving £0.78
- ForgeFix FORROD6 Threaded Rod ZP M6 x 1m - SingleList Price £0.76Our Price £0.41INC VATSaving £0.35
- ForgeFix FORROD10 Threaded Rod ZP M10 x 1m - SingleList Price £2.04Our Price £1.06INC VATSaving £0.98
- ForgeFix FORMPS550Y Pozi Screw Countersunk 5.0 x 50mm - Box of 200List Price £6.20Our Price £3.06INC VATSaving £3.14
- ForgeFix FORMPS580Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 5.0 x 80mm - Box of 100List Price £5.08Our Price £2.54INC VATSaving £2.54
- ForgeFix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw CSK ST ZYP 5.0 x 70mm -Box 100List Price £4.44Our Price £2.16INC VATSaving £2.28