Forgefix FORHF550G Hammer Fixing & Plug M5 x 50 Bag 10(FORHF550G)
These Forgefix Hammer Fixings include both plug and Pozi head screw. The plug is made from Nylon for a longer life and durability and the anti-rotation barbs prevent the plug from rotating in the hole.
The fixings are through fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning. To use, simply drill through both fixture and into the base material and tap in the Hammer Fixing with a strong blow to complete the fix and ensure full expansion. The screw can be released if required.
Widely used for baton, window and door frame fixing. Quick and easy to use - ideal for repetitive installations.
Ensure the correct Pozi drive insert bit is used to release fixture and fitting if required.
Hammer Fixing & Plug M5 x 50 Bag 10
- ForgeFix FORRCC1518W Cable Clip Round White 15-18mm - Box of 100List Price £7.40Our Price £3.78INC VATSaving £3.62
- ForgeFix FORSE4510M Screw Eyes ZP 45 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.40Our Price £0.68INC VATSaving £0.72
- Forgefix FORHCC2LM Hinged Cover Cap Black No.10-12 Bag 100List Price £4.76Our Price £2.38INC VATSaving £2.39
- ForgeFix FORUFP851M Universal Fixing Plug M8 x 51 - Bag of 25List Price £1.32Our Price £0.67INC VATSaving £0.65
- ForgeFix FORRESIN380 Chemical Anchor Polyester Resin 380ml - SingleList Price £10.28Our Price £5.54INC VATSaving £4.74
- Forgefix TechFast Hex Head Screw Sheet to Timber 6.3x32mm Pack 100List Price £12.08Our Price £6.30INC VATSaving £5.78