ForgeFix FORHF10135M Hammer Fixing & Plug M10 x 135 - Bag of 10(FORHF10135M)
These Forgefix Hammer Fixings include both plug and Pozi head screw. The plug is made from Nylon for a longer life and durability and the anti-rotation barbs prevent the plug from rotating in the hole.
The fixings are through fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning. To use, simply drill through both fixture and into the base material and tap in the Hammer Fixing with a strong blow to complete the fix and ensure full expansion. The screw can be released if required.
Widely used for baton, window and door frame fixing. Quick and easy to use - ideal for repetitive installations.
Ensure the correct Pozi drive insert bit is used to release fixture and fitting if required.
Hammer Fixing & Plug M10 x 135 Bag 10
- ForgeFix FORSE4510M Screw Eyes ZP 45 x 10g - Bag of 10List Price £1.40Our Price £0.68INC VATSaving £0.72
- Aercrete Square Anchors (Pack 10)List Price £5.56Our Price £2.78INC VATSaving £2.78
- ForgeFix Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw CSK ST ZYP 5.0 x 70mm -Box 100List Price £4.44Our Price £2.16INC VATSaving £2.28
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.27INC VATSaving £1.33
- Wood Screws Black Japanned - Slotted Round Head 8 x 3/4in (Pack 25)List Price £1.40Our Price £0.74INC VATSaving £0.66
- ForgeFix FORRESIN380 Chemical Anchor Polyester Resin 380ml - SingleList Price £10.28Our Price £5.72INC VATSaving £4.56