ForgeFix FORHF10135M Hammer Fixing & Plug M10 x 135 - Bag of 10(FORHF10135M)
These Forgefix Hammer Fixings include both plug and Pozi head screw. The plug is made from Nylon for a longer life and durability and the anti-rotation barbs prevent the plug from rotating in the hole.
The fixings are through fixing, eliminating the need for marking and re-positioning. To use, simply drill through both fixture and into the base material and tap in the Hammer Fixing with a strong blow to complete the fix and ensure full expansion. The screw can be released if required.
Widely used for baton, window and door frame fixing. Quick and easy to use - ideal for repetitive installations.
Ensure the correct Pozi drive insert bit is used to release fixture and fitting if required.
Hammer Fixing & Plug M10 x 135 Bag 10
- ForgeFix FORMPS430Y Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Countersunk ST ZYP 4.0 x 30mm - Box of 200List Price £2.60Our Price £1.32INC VATSaving £1.28
- TechFast Roofing Screw Timber - Steel Heavy Section 5.5x85mm Pack 50List Price £9.08Our Price £4.90INC VATSaving £4.18
- ForgeFix MPS690Y 6.0 x 90mm Multi-Purpose Pozi Screw Box 100List Price £8.48Our Price £4.33INC VATSaving £4.15
- ForgeFix FORROD12 Threaded Rod ZP M12 x 1m - SingleList Price £2.96Our Price £1.61INC VATSaving £1.35
- Forgefix Socket Screw Slotted Raised Head Nickle Plated 3.5x35mmList Price £2.96Our Price £1.85INC VATSaving £1.11
- ForgeFix FORPCBB12 Black Pre-Galvanised Band 12mmx0,8x0m Box 1List Price £12.68Our Price £6.53INC VATSaving £6.15