Forge Suffolk Latch - Zinc Plated(FGESUFLATZP)
The Forge Suffolk Latch can be used for securing gates or doors where access is required from both sides. The gate latches from the outward opening side and will latch when pulled closed.
Supplied with all fixings and fitting instructions.
1. Draw a 25mm vertical line approx 150mm from shutting door edge and drill a row of Ø6mm holes closely along the line. Use a chisel to join the holes making a slot.
2. Fit the handle to the inside of the door so that the thumb bar sits vertically.
3. Position the latch bar so that it sits horizontally on the thumb bar and hangs over the door edge by 30mm.
4. Position the keep so that the latch bar settles at rest when located and screw to frame.
Finish: Zinc plated.
- Forge Flush Hinge Brass Finish 50mm Pack of 2List Price £1.28Our Price £0.80INC VATSaving £0.48
- Forge Double Ball Catch - Brass Finish Pack of 2List Price £3.50Our Price £2.03INC VATSaving £1.47
- Forge Numeral No.1 - Chrome Finish 75mm (3in)List Price £2.44Our Price £1.40INC VATSaving £1.04
- Forge Flush Hinge Brass Finish 75mm Pack of 2List Price £2.12Our Price £1.22INC VATSaving £0.90
- Forge Numeral No.5 - Chrome Finish 75mm (3in)List Price £2.44Our Price £1.40INC VATSaving £1.04
- Forge FGEDBLTHVBR6 Door Bolt Heavy Brass 150mm (6in)List Price £8.90Our Price £5.17INC VATSaving £3.73