Faithfull Twisted Nylon chalk lines are ideal for most applications in the building trade and can be used as chalk or brick lines.
Used with coloured powdered chalk to mark between two points to give a straight line.
Twisted nylon line is cheaper than braided.
To stop the line fraying at the end hold over a lighted match for a few seconds to melt and weld the ends together.
Length: 36 metres
- Faithfull Workmate Torch Kit Brass Head 2 BurnersList Price £30.94Our Price £20.24INC VATSaving £10.69
- Faithfull 150mm Self-Adhesive PSA Sanding Discs – P80 (Pack 25)List Price £24.19Our Price £14.15INC VATSaving £10.04
- Faithfull HSS Professional Jobber Drill Bit 9.5mmList Price £7.12Our Price £4.15INC VATSaving £2.96
- Faithfull Socket Set of 24 Metric 1/2in Square DriveList Price £116.86Our Price £68.35INC VATSaving £48.50
- Faithfull Centre Punch 1/16in - Square HeadList Price £3.58Our Price £2.15INC VATSaving £1.43
- Faithfull 1/4in Socket & Screwdriver Bit Set 42pcList Price £38.95Our Price £22.75INC VATSaving £16.20
- Faithfull Slotted Flared Soft Grip Screwdriver 125mm x 6.5mmList Price £3.77Our Price £2.24INC VATSaving £1.52
- Faithfull Router Bit Tungsten Carbide Two Flute 12.7mm x 50mm 1/2in ShankList Price £13.13Our Price £7.66INC VATSaving £5.47