E-Magnets 842 Bar Magnet 50mm x 15mm x 10mm(MAG842)
E-Magnets Bar Magnets are traditional magnets, made from Alnico, which offers high resistance to corrosion, as well as a high temperature rating. The magnets are ideal for educational use, research and for scientific applications. Each size is supplied in a pair.
Maximum pull: 950 Gauss (0.95kg).
Maximum operating temperature: 500° C.
The E-Magnets 842 Bar Magnet has the following specifications:
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £9.25INC VATSaving £4.84
- E-Magnets 806 Bar Magnet 25mm x 8mm DiameterList Price £7.36Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.51
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56
- E-Magnets 675 Ceiling Magnet 40mmList Price £3.71Our Price £2.45INC VATSaving £1.26
- E-Magnets 640 Planning Magnets (pack 5) 30mmList Price £6.17Our Price £4.15INC VATSaving £2.02