E-Magnets 812 Power Magnet 25mm x 40mm x 25mm(MAG812)
E-Magnets Power Magnets are powerful and durable horseshoe magnets that give a high performance through a range of air gaps and high temperatures. They have a high level of stability and corrosion resistance. Ideal for retrieving ferrous parts from high temperature salt baths, hot and corrosive liquids, plating vats or oil quenching tanks.
Maximum Operating temperature: 500°C
The E-Magnets 812 Power Magnet has the following specifications:
Height: 25mm (1 inch).
Width: 40mm (1.9/16 inch).
Thickness: 25mm (1 inch).
Maximum Pull: 9kg (20 lb).
- E-Magnets 314 Countersunk Magnets (1) 20mm Polarity: NorthList Price £9.28Our Price £6.05INC VATSaving £3.23
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.95INC VATSaving £3.07
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 955 Hand Magnet 90 x 50 120mmList Price £61.79Our Price £38.65INC VATSaving £23.14
- E-Magnets 951 Weld Clamp Magnet 100 x 65 x 12mmList Price £12.35Our Price £8.15INC VATSaving £4.20
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56