E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mm(MAG803)
E-Magnets horseshoe magnets have a well recognised and traditional horseshoe shape. They are often referred to as pocket magnets. They are supplied with a keeper and can be used to easily check whether parts are ferrous or not.The magnets have a north and south pole.
Maximum operating temperature: 500°C
The E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet has the following specifications:
Height: 27mm (1.1/16 inch).
Width: 35mm (1.3/8 inch).
Thickness: 16mm (5/8 inch).
Maximum Pull: 4.0kg.
- E-Magnets 314 Countersunk Magnets (1) 20mm Polarity: NorthList Price £9.28Our Price £6.05INC VATSaving £3.23
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.95INC VATSaving £3.07
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £9.25INC VATSaving £4.84
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56
- E-Magnets 951 Weld Clamp Magnet 100 x 65 x 12mmList Price £12.35Our Price £8.15INC VATSaving £4.20
- E-Magnets 955 Hand Magnet 90 x 50 120mmList Price £61.79Our Price £38.65INC VATSaving £23.14