E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet 19mm(MAG650)
Neodymium Iron Boron ('Neo', NdFeB or Neodymium) Magnets are made from an alloy containing, amongst others, the elements Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB). The NdFeB magnets are the strongest type of magnet commercially available.
These magnets can be bonded in place using structural adhesive and offer incredible performances through large air gaps. They are triple coated (Nickel Copper Nickel) for maximum protection against corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 100°C.
The E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet has the following specifications:
Diameter: 19mm (3/4 inch).
Length: 10mm (25/64 inch).
Hole size: 5mm (13/64 inch).
Pack quantity: 1.
- E-Magnets 314 Countersunk Magnets (1) 20mm Polarity: NorthList Price £9.28Our Price £6.05INC VATSaving £3.23
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.95INC VATSaving £3.07
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 955 Hand Magnet 90 x 50 120mmList Price £61.79Our Price £38.65INC VATSaving £23.14
- E-Magnets 951 Weld Clamp Magnet 100 x 65 x 12mmList Price £12.35Our Price £8.15INC VATSaving £4.20
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56