E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet 19mm(MAG650)
Neodymium Iron Boron ('Neo', NdFeB or Neodymium) Magnets are made from an alloy containing, amongst others, the elements Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB). The NdFeB magnets are the strongest type of magnet commercially available.
These magnets can be bonded in place using structural adhesive and offer incredible performances through large air gaps. They are triple coated (Nickel Copper Nickel) for maximum protection against corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 100°C.
The E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet has the following specifications:
Diameter: 19mm (3/4 inch).
Length: 10mm (25/64 inch).
Hole size: 5mm (13/64 inch).
Pack quantity: 1.
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £9.25INC VATSaving £4.84
- E-Magnets 806 Bar Magnet 25mm x 8mm DiameterList Price £7.36Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.51
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56
- E-Magnets 675 Ceiling Magnet 40mmList Price £3.71Our Price £2.45INC VATSaving £1.26
- E-Magnets 640 Planning Magnets (pack 5) 30mmList Price £6.17Our Price £4.15INC VATSaving £2.02