E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet 19mm(MAG650)
Neodymium Iron Boron ('Neo', NdFeB or Neodymium) Magnets are made from an alloy containing, amongst others, the elements Neodymium, Iron and Boron (NdFeB). The NdFeB magnets are the strongest type of magnet commercially available.
These magnets can be bonded in place using structural adhesive and offer incredible performances through large air gaps. They are triple coated (Nickel Copper Nickel) for maximum protection against corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 100°C.
The E-Magnets 650 Neodymium Disc Magnet has the following specifications:
Diameter: 19mm (3/4 inch).
Length: 10mm (25/64 inch).
Hole size: 5mm (13/64 inch).
Pack quantity: 1.
- E-Magnets 622 Magnetic Mounting PadList Price £12.35Our Price £7.91INC VATSaving £4.44
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £36.95INC VATSaving £23.61
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £8.94INC VATSaving £5.15
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.77INC VATSaving £3.25
- E-Magnets 688 Flexible Magnetic Strips (2) 150mmList Price £4.51Our Price £2.89INC VATSaving £1.62
- E-Magnets 703 Ferrite Shallow Pot Magnets(4) 32mmList Price £6.43Our Price £4.12INC VATSaving £2.31