E-Magnets 602 Ferrite Disc Magnet 30mm(MAG602)
E-Magnets Ferrite Disc Magnets, because of their high coercivity and low cost, are suitable for a wide variety of applications. These circular ferrite discs, are magnetised with multipoles on one face. They can be used in Reed Switches, holding devices such as pot magnets, security systems, audio visual systems and in the office (notice boards).
The ferrite disc magnets have excellent resistance to corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 180°C.
Supplied in a pack of 10.
The E-Magnets 602 Ferrite Disc Magnets have the following specifications:
Diameter: 30mm (1.3/16 inch).
Height: 5mm (13/64 inch).
- E-Magnets 314 Countersunk Magnets (1) 20mm Polarity: NorthList Price £9.28Our Price £6.05INC VATSaving £3.23
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.95INC VATSaving £3.07
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 955 Hand Magnet 90 x 50 120mmList Price £61.79Our Price £38.65INC VATSaving £23.14
- E-Magnets 951 Weld Clamp Magnet 100 x 65 x 12mmList Price £12.35Our Price £8.15INC VATSaving £4.20
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56