E-Magnets 602 Ferrite Disc Magnet 30mm(MAG602)
E-Magnets Ferrite Disc Magnets, because of their high coercivity and low cost, are suitable for a wide variety of applications. These circular ferrite discs, are magnetised with multipoles on one face. They can be used in Reed Switches, holding devices such as pot magnets, security systems, audio visual systems and in the office (notice boards).
The ferrite disc magnets have excellent resistance to corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 180°C.
Supplied in a pack of 10.
The E-Magnets 602 Ferrite Disc Magnets have the following specifications:
Diameter: 30mm (1.3/16 inch).
Height: 5mm (13/64 inch).
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £9.25INC VATSaving £4.84
- E-Magnets 806 Bar Magnet 25mm x 8mm DiameterList Price £7.36Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.51
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56
- E-Magnets 675 Ceiling Magnet 40mmList Price £3.71Our Price £2.45INC VATSaving £1.26
- E-Magnets 640 Planning Magnets (pack 5) 30mmList Price £6.17Our Price £4.15INC VATSaving £2.02