E-Magnets 601 Ferrite Disc Magnet 20mm(MAG601)
E-Magnets Ferrite Disc Magnets, because of their high coercivity and low cost, are suitable for a wide variety of applications. These circular ferrite discs, are magnetised with multipoles on one face. They can be used in Reed Switches, holding devices such as pot magnets, security systems, audio visual systems and in the office (notice boards).
The ferrite disc magnets have excellent resistance to corrosion.
Maximum operating temperature: 180°C.
Supplied in a pack of 10.
The E-Magnets 601 Ferrite Disc Magnets have the following specifications:
Diameter: 20mm (3/4 inch).
Height: 5mm (13/64 inch).
- E-Magnets 823 Button Magnet 25.4mmList Price £8.47Our Price £5.56INC VATSaving £2.92
- E-Magnets 654 Neodymium Disc Magnet 10mm (Pack of 5)List Price £9.02Our Price £5.95INC VATSaving £3.07
- E-Magnets Sweep 400 Magnetic SweeperList Price £60.56Our Price £37.85INC VATSaving £22.72
- E-Magnets 612 Neodymum Deep Pot Magnet 20mmList Price £14.09Our Price £9.25INC VATSaving £4.84
- E-Magnets 688 Flexible Magnetic Strips (2) 150mmList Price £4.51Our Price £3.05INC VATSaving £1.46
- E-Magnets 803 Horseshoe Magnet 27mmList Price £7.40Our Price £4.85INC VATSaving £2.56