Bahco 4-138-08-1-0 Millsaw File 8in(BAH1388)
For sharpening circular, felling and gang saws with fine toothing and also used on bandsaws.
Excellent for draw and fine filing, polishing and deburring work. Often used in the engineering industry for lathe, deburring or draw filing.
Type 138 has one round edge, Type 140 has two round edges.
Type 138 has one round edge.
Type 140 has two round edges.
Millsaw bastard cut
Size 200mm (8in)
- Bahco 244P Barracuda Handsaw 22inList Price £25.06Our Price £8.93INC VATSaving £16.13
- Bahco Multi Bike Pocket ToolList Price £10.97Our Price £7.99INC VATSaving £2.98
- Bahco Ergo Handsaw System Blade Only For Ex Handle 550mm 22inList Price £20.29Our Price £8.64INC VATSaving £11.65
- Bahco P75 Edging ShearsList Price £50.59Our Price £27.52INC VATSaving £23.07
- Bahco 331-21-51/23-21P 530mm (21in) Bowsaw with FREE 23/21 Green WoodList Price £22.86Our Price £14.09INC VATSaving £8.77
- Bahco 10-Series Bowsaw + Wet Cut Blade 30in 10-30-23List Price £27.74Our Price £16.91INC VATSaving £10.83